Not earlier than end of this year?
Welp, too bad, the game REALLY hooked me up on it's idea and open world :(
Recent community posts
Not earlier than end of this year?
Can't buy it without regional prices, since wage here is quite small, and the game is even coster than Cogmind in this country if you obtain Cogmind through steam. So, any steam launch soon, or at least discount? Not being to able to play full version because of poor-ness is a shame :p
Man, you really should evolve it from 7DRL to a full roguelike. I love the idea behind it, and the game was ULTIMATELY fun! From suggestions:
- Add some kind of animation for shooting, so it's more understandable when AI shot you, or hit you.
- I never missed when shot something, and NPC never missed me. Add a miss chance, please.
- It will be more classic to have 100 participants instead of 200.
- Reduce medkit gen chance. It's really frequent when medkits are generated and you can abuse them to heal your hp fully.
- Add grenades, and maybe, some other kind of weapons?
- Make "level of weapons" like there's level of shields. Instead of just SMG, for example, make ak-47, scar-l, etc. that will have different effects.
- Improve mapgen. Seriously, these corridors don't look so good. It would be cool to have something pubg-like with fields with some cover, villages, and big cities!
That's all needed to turn this game into full-fledged PUBG-rl. Thank you for this work, and I'm really waiting for your other game, and even more, for developing this game in a full one!
This stuff seems amazing, but there's a few things I wanna talk about.
1) IMO, fonts are quite bad. I know that it's stylized like this, but it makes stuff much harder to read, for me at least.
2) Why you can move only in 4 sides? Why not use classic 8-sides movement system on numpad which is used in most of roguelikes?
3) Bar buttons should be down here, not on the right side., in my mind. Also, if you moved them, you could make them larger.
4) Why not add high-res suppor instead of making it 1280x720? I mean, yeah, it's in long time development, but...
Anyway, don't take this like I didn't liked the game! It still seems amazing for me, especially when it's so full of different content. I really like it, and hopefully it will be worked on more!
Hopefully it's not that kind of game where developer just makes some prototype things, demo's, and then runs away with money from kickstarter...
This project remind me of zero escape HUGELY, so, I hope I'll get to play it someday!
I think I found the problem!
If you will alt+enter and then alt+tab to another window, then game scales up a lot and makes screen to be a lot bigger than it should be. My resolution is 1680x1050.
Can I somehow transfer PC version to iOS version? I bought it for PC, but can I get also iOS version with it? I would gladly pay $2 for it, tho!
Also, i'm experiencing same problems with resolution of screen. Waiting for fix!
And a suggestion - add a button that's leading into main menu, because sometimes i want to restart the game losing my character on purpose, but game doesn't let me to do so.
There's no key on email, and on download page. Where do i get it? I got game as a key from dev, not bought it.
Hey, JNI, i have one idea.
What about function of watching units, and, if we want, possess them? I think it's not an bad idea, it would be funny to watch "regular day of AW 3 soldier", and, if our character got dead, to posses another unit in your army.
It would be useful, than searching custom units in "All", especially if you're fan of "custom" battles.
Btw, i found one bug - if you'll pause the game (with pause button on top, or with esc - no meaning), bodies and weapon will be flying on the map, like there was an explosion.
IMO, problem is only head, make it smaller <_<
In other, i think that this is great model, haha
But blocky guys is good tho
Ancient Warfare 2 was free - and there's many kids, that don't have money to pay for games. That's why they're want free game. But as i think, 6$ - pretty fair price for game like this :)
(But fights are still not better tbh, just a crowd that goes in one big stain, and fighting with another stain. I would pay even more for better AI and animations! :c)
Just you mentioned that game will come to steam after early access here. So, early access version will be paid too, or this will be free some time?
Maybe, make something like roll, to dodge from enemies and "cooldown" to not abuse it? I think it would be good.
And please, make option to make colors less saturated. This acid green in Ancient Warfare 2 was hurting my eyes <_<
Add more modern objects, to build military bases! And planes/heclicopters, but it would be hard.
It's very good, but... There just not too many content. It has many potential, but there not many to do, and even don't many levels. I very want to see this game complete. I'll will be hope you continue this project.
(p.s. - sorry for bad english, not my language)