Hey you're good =D Have you dot other animations to show ?
Recent community posts
Updates build 3.1:
- Scenario related dialogue at the beginning of level 5
- We can now attract objects without having to push them away right after releasing them
- Better Graphics on most character's pictures during dialogues
- Two more levels
- Introduction of a new character at the end of level 8
- The soldiers have 1/5 less life
- Introduction of level 2 soldiers
- You will have to find bullets across the level instead of gaining them by slaying ennemies
Working on this new character. She's been on my mind for months now. I don't have a name for her yet but she's close to the KingQueen. We could say she's her only "friend" (if a queen can have friends among her servants).
Okay so I worked on some minor things this morning and last friday:
- I got better particles on the "attract-any-object-power" of the character.
- The second type of soldier is ready to go ! I have all the animations and the code works (ish but it's enough for now).
- I changed the gameplay with the turret. They used to be able to shoot down one another because friendlyfire. Now they can't ! It was a huge problem 'cause it meant I wasn't able t place two turrest facing eachother without aving them destroying themselves
-Finally I added comme sounds and I got them to be in 3D ! I wanted to spacialise the sounds for a long time now. It feels good !
I'm gonna keep up this work and then finish the level 7.
Hello everyone! So I'm working on a game for several months during my spare time. I'm out of school since September, I got my bachelor in digital arts. It is not my first game, but it's the first time I go that far in the development.
I work on this game alone.
Concept of the game:
So there is a war between two sides that last forever and the main character is the chosen one that can end it. The main character knows that he is playing a video game so his goal is just to enjoy it, but the more he plays the more the NPC's he talks to seem real. He will have the choice between play the story mode of the game or find secrets levels and try to figure out why the characters seem so real and who made this game.