nice entry! here are my thoughts, in no particular order:
- would have preferred seeing the cost for each action somewhere in the main game screen or on the itch page instead of in another menu. maybe on the buttons themselves?
- would similarly have liked to know what determines when I get a point. is the amount of time between points always the same, or does it depend on my island somehow? how much time is there until I get my next point?
- really enjoyed the sound design. the boop when you click a button you can’t afford is oddly satisfying
- couldn’t put my 4th barrier down for a while for some reason. not sure if that had to do with how many trees I had or if that was a bug
- curious what the ecosystem meter does. as far as I can tell, maxing it out is bad, because at a certain point having too many trees hurts your viability
- had a little trouble figuring out what a viable strategy was at first, since the first disaster always took me out. had to watch your trailer to stabilize before I could experiment and see what everything did