Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

This was my first successful game jam so is anyone else in the same boat?

A topic by The Hooded Olive created Dec 30, 2020 Views: 284 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 12
Submitted(+2)

This was my first game jam that I was able to finish a game. I was just curious anyone else have this be they're first game jam or game jam that they completed a game?

Submitted

This is also my first jam!

Submitted(+1)

This wasn't my FIRST but its my first that I completed something.

Submitted

Oh, cool.

Submitted(+1)

Good for you having your first game jam experience though. It can be tough but I find it a lot of fun!

Submitted

Yeah this was my first! I have been learning to code for about a month now! and this was a lot of experience and fun!

Submitted

I'm in the exact same boat, started learning unity about a month ago (kinda learned game maker a couple years ago) and this game jam as taught me so much and I can feel I've improved. Not to mention actually made me finish something lol

Submitted

Same here ! First game jam ever

Submitted

This is, like, my 5th/6th jam, but only the second one I actually submitted something.

Submitted

first ever game jam! loved being with this great community! hope to see you all again!

This is my firstest jam lol and i have all the things except my teammate, who has the project, hasn't inserted the levels and mechanics script yet....:/

Submitted

Same here! It was a good experience.

Submitted

I just decided to create a game with ten hours left so I powered on until 4 am and was very tired but my game is kinda complete.

Submitted

I’ve done a couple, but like you, this is the first one that didn’t crash and burn 

Same here! Actually the first story game I've ever made. Really learned a lot!

Submitted

same