Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

This was fun!

A topic by DilapidatedMeow created Jul 10, 2017 Views: 297 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

Thanks for running it! I feel like I learnt quite a lot (I'm new to doing anything like this)

HostSubmitted

Thanks, I've also learned a bit from running my first game jam. I might run it again in about half a year or a year but with some revisions 

Submitted (1 edit)

I agree. Thanks, this was fun! 

I really like this concept. As a full-time programmer who does game jams for fun when I can... game art is something I always lose out to. So the idea of a minimalistic jam is super appealing to me! Thanks for putting this on!

Maybe next time a discord chat (or any other service) would help create a greater sense of "community" as we put our games together and rate each other. Feedback is always a really important part of these jams (I feel anyway).

HostSubmitted (2 edits)

Sure, I could probably make a discord for next time.

HostSubmitted

I'm still working on it but here's a link if you would like to join early https://discord.gg/t29d8PD

Submitted

I agree with the discord. Being able to chat with other competitors/creators/? makes the experience a lot more fun.

Submitted

One more agreement here! Thanks for this Game Jam.  Create more with minimalistic graphics, please!

Submitted (2 edits)

I entered this jam for an excuse to make a quick and simple game, but I had a lot of fun. Nice relaxing jam and minimalism is a fun theme to play with. We got some great enteries, too :)

Submitted

Thanks for this Game Jam :)