Most games have some really dope pixel art but that isn't always necessary for you to make a great game. So in this jam I am challenging you to make a game within 1 week that has a minimalistic art style and you can pick what ever genre you want do.
- The game must be made within the allowed time period
- The artstyle of the game should be minimalistic with few or none exceptions
- No nsfw
- If you can have an html version of your game that would be great
- Have fun!!!
- Each sprite should not contain more than 3 colors(this does not effect particles)
- Each texture/background should not contain more than 2 colors
- Music and sound effects should also be minimalist(nothing to crazy or over the top) but that is up for interpretation
- All the colors throughout the whole game combined shouldn't be more than 15
- In general all the art in the game shouldn't be to detailed
- Shading is allowed but no dithering
- You can use transparency to some extent
- Gradients are allowed but no more than 3 objects/sprites/backgrounds in total with a gradient and the two main colors from the gradient count towards the 15 color max.