Play gameVisit powerCore's game page
Ranked from 11 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
How does your submission match the theme?
The game is designed around picking up and dropping a cube (the powerCore). It is used to power up turrets, collect resources, stun enemies and power up buildings.
- Click and drag with your mouse to pickup and move the powerCore
For the GMTK Game Jam.
This was kind of rushed so its quite buggy and there is plenty missing (sorry for the lack of audio! )
I also didn't have time to add an ingame tutorial so I'll try and explain how this can be played here:
- You control everything in this game by moving around the powerCore (the bright blue block).
- You can pick it up and move it around by clicking on it and moving around the mouse. Drop it by letting go of the mouse click.
- The powerCore will activate turrets around it; and can also be used to activate the buttons.
- The powerCore will stun enemies around it when dropped on the ground.
- Stunned enemies will take extra damage.
- When enemies are killed, they will drop power nodes. Drop the powerCore near these nodes to collect them. This will increase your power meter which can then be used to charge up the Rocket or build new turrets at the Turret Factory. You can do this by dropping the powerCore on the buttons next to these objects.
- When a new turretPackage spawns, it can be picked up much like the powerCore and dropped on the ground. When it sits firmly on the ground, it will spawn a turret.
- The goal of the game is to charge up the Rocket and escape.
That's pretty much it, thanks for checking it out :)
Let me know what you think.
Unity 2017 & Standard Assets
CubeSpace Free Effects
JMO Cartoon FX 1 & 3
Upheaval Free Font
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.