Play gameSwordcery's itch.io page
|Incorporation of Vile Ingredients||#1||4.594||4.594|
|Fun Despite Itself||#1||4.406||4.406|
Ranked from 32 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Vile Alliance (Glinny or Cahrsurraurher) and Ingredients Included
- Deep bass “ooohhh nooooo!” every time you die
- There is a minor NPC early on in the game that shares the exact character model as the player. This is never explained or acknowledged by anyone in the game.
- Redeeming codes found under the cap of participating MtnDew beverages unlocks powerful armor covered in MtnDew branding. If you abstain from the promotion, your party will occasionally comment about how good a MtnDew would taste about now.
- The game is fully voice acted, but only by one person
- You have a extremely annoying small sidekick. Who will in particular randomly trip you over giggle and say don’t mind me. And despite having no likeable characteristics everyone in the game your character included loves this piece of trash. Suggested name Sleezer
- The 'Interact' button to talk to an NPC is the same button as 'Use Consumable Item', which is a precious resource.
- The character models in the game don’t look like the character portraits in the menus
- There is a slow ‘sliding door’ opening animation for every door in the game. The door opens in a way where the player could easily fit through the gap in the door, but there is an invisible wall until the door opening animation is finished.
-There is an “E3 Demo” watermark over the entire game, and it is large and opaque enough that it can obscure vital information.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.