Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

So, we're in the final week and this community is awesome...

A topic by Rafael Bordoni created Dec 17, 2020 Views: 295 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit) (+4)

First of all, thank you all for being awesome! Lots of folks being helpful around, giving good criticism and talking about other people's games, this one is definitely the coolest community in a game jam I've been in. Now, we're on the last week of rating games. So far, I've played more than 30 games and wanted to share a few who flew under the radar.

Young Moon, Yuna and the Moonstealers, Moon Blob, and Defense of Novalunis are either innovative games in their gameplay and level design or are either extremely polished games that I think completely flew under the radar, given how many ratings they got. For the Moon is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky and Moonlight Sonata are weird experimental games that really stuck with me, and I think they deserve more love.

Lastly, if you want more ratings in your own game, rate my game and comment on it that I will play, rate and comment on yours as well!

Thank you everyone, and have fun!

Submitted

You're definitively part of this helpful community :)
Thanks a lot for helping me debug my game on Linux !

Submitted(+2)

Thank you! Funny thing is, your game was one of the very few I've played that was not made in either Godot or Unity, yet one of the very few that had a Linux build, at least in the end. There were even some games marked as supporting Linux yet there was only a .exe on the downloads. I've seen some mac users complaining about it too, but so far I think I'm the only one complaining about the lack of Linux builds. Come on devs, if your engine allows exporting to mac and linux, do it! Better than emulating it with wine and have it crashing, I think...

Submitted

Interestingly, the Linux version didn't work on my Linux Mint, but Win version worked well through Wine :)))

Submitted

I have to +1 this, there’s a lot of games that looked interesting to me, or people rated me and I wanted to rate them back but they only offered a Windows build.