Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I submitted my first Game ever

A topic by Schlitzer_McGurk created Sep 22, 2022 Views: 487 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 14
Submitted

I submitted my first Game ever to my first GameJam ever, pretty excited.

Is it your first experience too?

Submitted

Congrats! It's my first time, too. There are still some things to fix and change, but I'm pretty happy nonetheless.

Submitted

Wow your game is even more impressive if that 's your first. Mine is my second ever game. The first one was kind of a mess 馃槄

Submitted

Aww, thank you! I still think I have a lot to work on for my game, I guess that's the perfectionist in me, but I'm so glad I submitted it as it is, because it's very exciting and I'm loving the community. :D

It's my first game jam as well! My game turned out pretty simple and basic but I'm proud of it!

Submitted

It's my first game jam too! Didn't go too big on the game, maybe next time I'll make my own assets. I'm more of an artist than a coder, after all.

Host

Congrats!

Submitted

First jam here as well. It was fun. definitely see the appeal.

Submitted

Yay first game submitted today as well!!! Congrats everyone!! 

Submitted

congrats! it's my first game jam as well!!

Submitted

Same here!

Submitted

My first game jam as well! And my first finished game! It is a short game but I'm still proud that I finally finished something. I want to join more!

Submitted

This was also my first game jam and first finished game. I learned so much and have seen areas I need to work on. It feels great to finally publish a little thing on itch.io! Congrats to everyone! I m going to try to play as many of these games as I can!

Submitted

It was my first jam as well. The only problem was that I worked to the very end and had it all set up, then realized you still had to submit the project on the game jam page. I literally saw the counter running out of time, some few seconds before I could submit it. I'm pretty sad about that cuz me and a friend put a lot of work into the project for the past two weeks and now it won't go to the votes :c

Submitted

This makes my first game and game jam as well. I ended up learning so much from the one week I spent making my game, and I enjoyed all of it. I'm finally comfortable with Godot, and game dev in general because of this jam, and I feel like I am an actual game developer now. Super happy I joined.

Submitted

Congrats on your first Game Jam! It鈥檚 mine too, I鈥檓 glad I had a partner who knows code. It鈥檚 nice to focus on the art! How does it feel after submitting it? -Mato