SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm not creative

A topic by Roxy22 created Feb 17, 2020 Views: 268 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 8

Really!!! so far I can't think of any game for the topic

Submitted(+1)

Don't worry! Soon you will find an idea that you want to pursue!

(+1)

Watch some videos of games you like and see if you can "fill in your hole" to help your creative thought ;)... no not good k I will leave DX

Submitted(+1)

So how i think of ideas is i think of 1 topic and build from that as in i think of ... "Frogs" okay what can a frog do... how about... eat the screen... in holes, and the goal is to clear the whole level in ___ seconds

so you could try that idea aswell... just think of a topic, and then think about it for like 5 minutes, if u get nothing... just think of another topic

Submitted(+1)

What if you were a star that's trying to shine light on an earth-like planet but your light only shines in one direction for some reason, so you use black holes to bend your light to that planet.

(+1)

Seems like alot of people went with the option of a game centered around black holes, but there's also options like a air balloon or ship that keeps getting holes just keep thinking about it and something will come to you im sure:)

Holes in memory, blackout. Holes in rocks=caves.

Submitted

When one of our team members gets stumped we get them to take a break, when this happens, they typically come back with a new mind set. Hope this works out for your problem. Good luck with the jam!