Thought I'd compile a list of bugs that I've diagnosed so far! Anyone experiencing these bugs, don't worry, fixes for them are coming next patch.
EDIT (6/11/17): updated list for bugs that remain in v1.03 and will be (hopefully) fixed in v1.04!
- Exiting a boat at a certain angle can leave the boat 2 tiles out from the shore, stranding you unless you have Ice magic
- Critical Destroy seems to trigger even when you get KO'd
There are also some bugs that I have heard of but cannot yet replicate. If you experience these, or have any info about them, sharing it here would be greatly appreciated. : )
- A variety of resolution-based bugs that I need to investigate & replicate
- Music fails to load on occasion for one of my testers (seems completely random)
- Crash on placing certain items in certain places in the smithing area