Hey folks! This is where anyone and everyone can post their thoughts on Prologue For A Vacant Kingdom. Of course, you could also create your thread and post your feedback there, if you feel so inclined.
Here are some questions to give you an idea of the sorts of things I'm wondering about.
- Did you get stuck or frustrated at any point? If so, where?
- Did you enjoy the combat? Were any of the mechanics hard to understand?
- Did you enjoy the dialogue and story? Did you think it was funny? Did you think characters were too wordy?
- What difficulty did you play on? Did you find it appropriately challenging?
- How did the game run on your computer? Did any parts perform poorly? (If so, it would help me if you could post your PC specs!)
However, these are by no means the only things I'd like to hear from you. Please feel free to post any and all thoughts you have on the game. :)