If you run into any bugs or technical issues please let us know by posting here! Posting in this thread helps us better manage bugs. Thank you!
Reporting Bugs / Technical Issues Sticky
Hey! We just set the soundtrack live, so you should be able to access it now. We're so sorry about that!
Thanks for letting us know about this bug! We'll look into it ASAP.
And thank you for the kind words about the game <3
Hey Rpermenter112! Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Would it be alright if you give us a bit of information to help us debug the issue?
1) Which store did you purchase the game from (Steam/Humble or itch.io)?
2) Are you playing on Windows or Mac?
3) If you're playing on Windows, is your operating system 32 bit or 64 bit? This will be shown in System Settings which you can find by searching in the start menu.
4) Does the game ever crash or does it just stay frozen?
3) If the game does crash (and sometimes if it doesn't) could you post your crash log? This link will show you where you can find your Player log files
4) Could you send me your savedata and options files? You can find your save data at: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Laundry Bear Games\A Mortician's Tale and send it to us via email@example.com
Hopefully we can get this sorted quickly!
Hey there! Other Paypal purchases seem to be going through with no issues. If it's not working for you, it might be worth contacting Paypal!