Hi there folks. I'm looking for some remote work.
Here's my portfolio containing all the links: http://picturesque.games/my-portfolio/
Keep in mind, it's my modelling is more like a hobby, so i wouldn't be able to deliver anything biological within sensible time limit.
Additionally: here's some more of my work, showing more system work in general.
- Sizzle reel of most of my personal projects
- Working nix* like console, complete with sprak interpretor, virtual drive and very basic virtual network
- Impes - a UDMF map format loader for unity3d. Sadly, as many other objects - this one fell apart.
- This one is an oldie - adamant. Working ai, weapon systems, health systems etc
- General systems design and programming
- Expanded procedural generation programming
- Shaders and compute shaders on unityCG/possibly on HTML5 GLSL
- Intermediate Game design
- Baseline level design
- Baseline sound design
Payment method: Via Paypal.
Pay: 15-25$ an hour or 100-250$ a task (a task within development cycle, not a whole game), depending on job/task complexity.
Only accepting paid work, no rev share.
- discord tag (preferred): smoke_th#3764
- e-mail: email@example.com
[PS] No multiplayer jobs. If it's something rudimentary like building a simple socket.io app on node.js - I can consider it. But design and maintenance of a complex rpc server-client infrastructure is beyond reasonable timeline for me, as I would need to learn it first, and nobody wants to pay to someone for screwing around.