Oh that's a very weird bug.. I'll look into that. Usually everything SHOULD reset when you get to the main menu.
A cute action RPG starring a qt 3.14 slime girl!
The Hungry Space Pig
A Bloody Sidescrolling Action Game
Walk and dodge everybody
A Samurai RPG
bloat yourself up and search for your cousins!
Break through blocks to find your lost girlfriends and bring them back.
A small stat engine to fool around with
Recent community posts
Posted in Progress carry over?
Posted in Glow in the Dark
Posted in Roll Catcher jam comments
Created a new topic Suggestions? Ideas? Post em, I'll read em!
Created a new topic Changelogs
Going to post the changelogs here as I work on Blade of Blood.
Build #4 (March 23rd 2017):
- Crouch attacks are now faster
- Improved the animation for the first attack
- Added a "Go To Last Checkpoint" button in the Config menu if you get stuck or can't complete the stage due to bugs
- Lives now reset back to 2 after a game over
- Alt Tabbing out will no longer lose focus in menus
- Added a Stage Select Screen that shows up between stages, you can also purchase more lives with currency here
- Added a prototype version of Stage 1-2 with stage hazards (no enemies or boss present yet)
- You can now exit a stage, this will bring you to the Stage Select Screen
- Added an additional checkpoint to Stage 1-1- Improved death animation for Temple Zombie enemy
- Improved Pillar Dragon enemy now has a proper death (breaking into pieces), and shoots one fireball instead of a weird stream of them
- Added effects and particles while charging
- Changed animation of the Charge Attack
- Removed the ability to move while charging after a jump
- Score will now pay out as Currency at the end of stages, which for now can only be used to purchase more lives
- Fireballs and stage hazards now effect breakables
- Game Overs now half your currency in the Stage Select screen
- Difficulties now explain what the differences are, in the Difficulty Select screen
- Tons of minor misc fixes
Build #3 (March 11th 2017):
- Both checkpoints now work
- Enemies will no longer act while game is paused
- Fixed all the stairs in Stage 1-1
- Removed movement during attacks
- Removed "air time" when attacking or casting a spell in the air
- Fixed a misspelling on the main menu
- Fixed the ability to store specific attacks in a combo and your charge meter while paused
- Changed Quality levels down to 3 more focused levels
- Added options for vsync and anti aliasing in the Config menu
- Small Pause Menu adjustments
Check back for more!
Posted in Some glitches.