It wasn't meant to be so much action oriented, more like puzzle based, but i agree is a weird mix.
Thanks for your feedback! Really apreciated.
Very cool game.
A few bugs and missed features (god, i will love the console just scroll down the text...) but understandable due to the lack of time.
Didn't finish it (no offense but i didn't found the story intersting enough to keep reading journal entries and chatlogs), but i made some progress and figure out some passwords.
Good job guys :)
Didn't understand the game to well. I defeated the first 3 enemies and then kill the big guy. When everything turns red i spend like 5 minutes figuring out what are you supose to do, since nothing else happen and you are still in the same screen. Didn't figure it out, i restart the game thinking maybe it was a bug or something and it happen the same.
Cool graphics tho, nice job :)
Cool idea, but i think it needs a lot of polish (i guess you didn't have time to finish it properly). A lot of missions are the same (follow X guy who is with my sister/wife, and i don't trust him), i find weird you can't talk with other people when you are in a mission, you get stuck sometimes in the buildings... etc.
The graphics looks pretty cool for being done in a week, well done!
Very nice game for a week of work.
- The art syle looks great and i like the use of the ilumination.
- The control of the character also feels nice, and i like things like one tap to the attack button to swipe and hold for the fireballs.
- The different things you can do.
- I don't really see how it fits the theme of the jam.
- Only one level (but understandable with only a week of work).
- A few bugs, many related to the ilumination (shadow disapering behind the floor?, shadows doesn't match character, in some different levels of illumination walls dissapear...), when you check the controls there is no way to go back (not that i have found), footsteeps works at the begining and then they go all over the map...
Overall pretty good looking game for a week of work, good job!
Actually really good idea. I would have liked the autoscroller was a little bit slower so you have time to use your search tool. I understand you have to put it so the player doesn't play too safe but in many situations you don't have time to use it and think of the proper route you have to take and in the end it becomes a trial and error process.
But don't get me wrong, i liked a lot, pretty cool idea.
Really nice game. I like the graphics and the control of the cube feels pretty tight. Also very original the way you do the menu.
To put some criticism, some stages leave you pretty clueless on what you have to do (yes, the game is suposed to be deceiving, but not opaque), for example in the titanic one there is no way to deduct that touching the ceiling refresh your jump.
Overall pretty nice for a week of work ^^