Hey, just wanted to give a heads-up. I was editing the model (modifying for more feminine features) and found some edges and vertices that were overlapping, but disconnected. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but just in case, I wanted to let you know. I had to merge those edges and vertices to make the modifications I needed (Blender threw a hissy fit when I tried). The area where I noticed the missing edges and vertices was on the front shoulder/chest area, but there may be more.
Still, thanks for the model. I can't afford to donate anything, but I'll be sure to credit you for the model base.