Forgot to post yesterday, but here's where it is now
Day 6/7 progress
- the big one is cave generation. can now generate a simple cave to wander around
- the player starts in a random spot and enemies are generated on empty tiles
- I've been collapsing the enemies and player's stuff into 1 base type, so that's been a lot of time. It's made (and continues to make) things a lot simpler.
- because of that, I've got enemies bouncing back after being hit, and detecting walls (most of the time)
- also added a game over state and a pause state
day 7 goals
- finally clean up the visuals. I did the setup for it today, just need to use it
- cleanup / improve the cave generation
- add floors maybe?
- add a map sometime