Thanks for the feedback!
- The rapier's attacks indeed doesn't reach an enemy that's sort of in a crouching position, I was thinking of making your character lean downwards in those situations so the rapier can hit, but that's not at the top of my things to do right now.
- The part about you not being able to move too long after getting hit is a bug. You certainly are supposed to be able to reasonably dodge away after getting hit the first time, so you don't get combo'd. I've fixed it in my current build, and now it ignores movement input only for a short span of time when you get hit (I'm still tweaking how long it should be).
- I haven't really planned for anything regarding poise/flinch resistance, and I'm only wondering about it now how to go about it. For one, the purple armor type the player currently has should not have much flinch resistance, if at all, as he's the speedy type in contrast to the 2nd armor type I'll be making later on: a brutish offensive kind which I'll certainly give a lot of flinch resistance/poise.
- I think I'll also experiment with making the spear not instantly break enemy poise.
- The AI right now is very simple/dumb. They're easy to kill, and their only threat is if they attack you in groups, and even then they don't coordinate. Generally, for these one-eyed enemies, I think I'll keep them that way. In the lore, they are just mindless golem-like creatures created out of scrappy wood and cloth. Right now I'm implementing more of the player's abilities, then I'll work on the AI again after. Perhaps a new enemy type later on.