Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How is everyone doing?

A topic by The_Herowither created Aug 13, 2022 Views: 320 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 15
Submitted

I have been working on my game for way too long this day, but i finally got a game idea.

I hope everyone is doing well and i wish you all good luck for the rest of the jam

Submitted

Glad to hear you're doing well! I wish you luck, too!

Submitted

Great to hear you found a goal to work towards!

I myself was lucky enough to have a base idea the second I saw the topic, but it took me abound 4-6 hours last night to shape it into form and make some first asset prototypes.

I had my idea before the announcement stream ended. Yesterday I worked on a feature that I'm not even satisfied with and will probably need a complete rework :(

Submitted

Made some charecter controls. Today will try adding some AI control over them.

Submitted

I started today. I got a strange idea, honestly, I'm not sure if this is going to be fun... But I'll go along with it. I got player controller done quickly, but had some really nasty problems with AI. But the core concept is ready, all that's left is to add objectives. art, music, and level design. Hopefully I will finish in time!

Submitted

Cool! Gl on it

Submitted

I’m working during the last days of vacation with my girlfriend, so my time and concentration are kinda disrupted. ^-^’

Still, I managed to get a somewhat interesting idea, worked all yesterday on it and today I realised it was not viable due to my lack of experience with game dev! So I reworked it a little and I’m gonna make something way simpler, but I’m confident it’ll be a great exercise anyway. Let’s hope I’ll finish something playable in time!

Submitted

Im doing good, looking for some feedback on my latest update in my post for feedback. You should totally check out the update in the comments of that post and give feedback :)

Submitted

really well, but 10 min ago I opened my project and my scene was corrupted :( It is the first time I don't use git

Submitted

oof

Submitted

Think I'm done, gonna upload and put my feet up ;)

Submitted

I am almost done with the core mechanics. All I really have to do is implement the AI part

Submitted

I lost motivation and i decided to upload the game today

Submitted

Just submitted my game.

Submitted

Was doing great... Then I found out that I had a big bug in a game I want to release on Steam on Monday! Was fixing that for a while :D

Still got some time!

While I added lots of elements already, I only just got around to adding the core mechanics in a playable state.
I still have a lot to finish, but I'm hopeful with the time remaining.