Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Did you play someone elses game and made a video, or a stream of it? Share it here, please!

A topic by mirta000 created Nov 29, 2021 Views: 1,788 Replies: 31
Viewing posts 1 to 22
Submitted(+7)

I'm on a mission to make sure that no-one's game is left unplayed, meaning I am playing them all. And recording them all. And posting them all on youtube. Meaning that my whole December will be filled with vampire jam videos. But I've witnessed some other people doing similar in the comments of some games. And I want to see those videos. So played anyone's game and recorded it? Post it here!

Submitted (20 edits) (+12)

I'll list most of my uploads here. Now I am but a person, meaning that sometimes I'll end up being mean about things. I AM SORRY. Not an authority, if I launched criticism at your game and you find it too mean, just write it down to me being an ass. 

Me playing my own game (lol):

Time by Vynn:

King of New Orleans by chainsmokingscarecrow:

Ghost of the Past by Eltharion:

VTM Reflections by ShatteredPhoenix:

VtM Milan after Dark by Araxiel:

From Death by OrangeDaisy:

Blood Delirium by Shapookie and Project Morgue by Poison  Mara:

Blood Frontier by Wayne Snee:

"A night to remember" by Anydel, "Blood shift" by Vladislav Barsamov, Vladimir Moskalev and Nick Scotch, "A Kind Red Motel" by Lanternowl:

Law of Blood by roblotto and Vampire: A Crown of Thorns by Lunar Wilderness:

VtM Tophet by Azardev and VtM Fresh Blood by Melcat:

Oslo by Night Act 1 by specterhearch and The Chantry Trials by iaselar.

Broken Mirror by r4v3nm1nd, A Journey by Ghostly Chris and VtM: Home by yaminotama.

Featured in this video: "VTM: Strangers in the Night", "Feast of the Archangels", "Vampire - Empire City Builder", "World of Darkness: Shadowplay", "VTM: Night City".

Magical Soldier of the Night by Oreolek and Fragile - Year One by Techno Goth.

A Night at Hotel Lasombra by Hotel Staff Games

Amsterdam by Night: Canals of Conspiracy by FranV86 and Drinking in Detroit by chainsawmcd

Last Night on Earth by Bannerless Games and Ghouls at Work by fay-die-fee

The Prodigal by Hikezi

Waning Crescent by Gaia Fiorenza, Katy Maziarz, Veri, Moira and Red Robotix

"Spellbound Heart" by "rarestofall" and "DESCENT" by "ChristophGray"

Eastern Medicine, Forks in the Road and Piece of Art.

Submitted(+1)

You almost made it through 2/5 chapters of Blood Frontier!  I felt badly for you by the end and wanted to send you cough drops.

I'm very humbled and grateful that you would spend so much of your own time playing and reviewing it. Thank you so much!

Submitted(+2)

Such a great idea, I'm planning on streaming one day bunch of games from this vampirejam and linking saved vod later <3

Submitted(+1)

This is so generous and kind of you. Thanks for doing this!

Submitted(+2)

First of all, you wrote a book and if I tried to read it all, I think it would take me 6 to 8 hours. There are some choices that are not really choices but more like "what do you want to do with your night first?", potentially you could have added a way to select one and skip the rest, or do all 3 if you please. 

Now secondly, the book is VERY HIGH QUALITY. It is excellent world building, I was quite invested in the lives of Padre, my gangrel sister and whatever coterie I got left with. 

If you are not given a win, I would consider seeing if you could pitch the whole thing as an actual book to Paradox, considering that they did release Vampire The Masquerade Novels before. 

(+3)

Hi! Here is a link to my stream where I play a few games from Vampire: The Masquerade Jam. I hope you enjoy!

Submitted(+2)

Thank you for doing this!

Submitted(+3)

Thanks for doing that too. I will also play every game, cause I think everyone put much work in it no matter how they turned out at the end and deserves it, but I will not make a stream, cause I am simply no streamer ^^
Good work everyone!

Submitted(+2)

Love the idea mirta000. Gonna leave a sub on your Youtube channel. Hope to see my game here soon.

Submitted(+2)

There you go! 

Did you take all the pictures yourself and then apply a filter to them, or did you find them somewhere? Also I absolutely loved the whispers. The only crime to do with this entry is that if you don't win we don't get more. 

Submitted(+2)

Hi Mirta, thank you so much for playing Oslo by Night and for being so nice about the game.

Yes, we took all the photos (during sunset and night) and then applied various filters, really happy that it was enjoyable (it is not my apartment xD). We wanted to place more whispers, but we lacked time. The only thing I can share is that there are different whispers for different scenarios and choices. Happy that you actually survived... many die in the first try!

Submitted(+2)

lmao I was so busy stressing about the deadline that I completely forgot that we get to play each other’s games at the end.

Submitted (1 edit) (+4)

I try it too.

Submitted(+1)

I tried yours ^_^
There are a lot of spelling errors, so much so that the whole kitchen conversation left me confused. Art style is a bit hit and miss. Liam looks incredibly cute, while on the other hand with the Malkavian I'm confused which way they hands are facing. Personally not a fan of the numbers ending. Multiple playthroughs are fine, but I rather there was something more story based than just a whole bunch of numbers, as that just felt a bit like a cop out. 

On the upside it is lengthy, the sounds are fitting and when the art style is not doing a number on me trying to figure out hands, it is cute :) 

Submitted(+2)

Hi Mirta,

thanks for playing. I haven't finish watching the video yet, but thank you for being critic, then critic is for learning. And I definitely shout learn how to write English. XD

This was technically one of my biggest fears, that someone is just sitting there an understands nothing. And yes, you definitely can see in which part of drawing I but time and in which no time was left, like the Malkavien. Just drawing a body and arms and use the turn tool is definitely not a good way to do, but probably the fastest. But as long you have had fun everything is fine.

I still think for the first try in my life it could be even worse. XD

Submitted(+2)

I am updating my post as I go along, but I did a sweep through our itch.io pages today and here are some let's plays that I've found:

Ghost of the Past by Queen Faith Official: 

VTM Reflections by BlancoKix:
The Chantry Trials by DragonExplosion:
The Chantry Trials by QADoubleA:
Vein Ripping Vampire by the developer - N Foster:
Submitted(+2)

definitely going to watch a bunch of these! happy gaming :)

Submitted(+3)

I'm looking forward to seeing what people think of Waning Crescent on these streams :)

Submitted(+2)

Hello, Mirta! What an awesome idea! We love that every game is getting a chance to be played and showcased. :D To ensure the quality of your gameplay experience, please download the latest patch of our game, "The Amaranth". We included content and bug fix updates. If you haven't downloaded "The Amaranth" before this comment, then no worries! Thank you for sharing our game with your audience; we hope you enjoy!

(+3)

Part 2 of my stream of games from the V:TM jam, 5 more hits!

Submitted(+2)

Thanks for playing Waning Crescent! Glad you enjoyed it :) no save function yet but I'm working on it, hoping to get it in next week.

(+3)

It was definitely my pleasure, I'm only sorry I ran out of time. Good luck in the Jam!

Submitted(+2)

>>I'm on a mission to make sure that no-one's game is left unplayed, meaning I am playing them all. And recording them all. And posting them all on youtube.

Cool! We'd love to get some feedback on our "firstborn" :)

Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

Hey hey! I've decided to pitch in. Focusing on games that don't have any feedback yet, and that other people aren't covering (I think).

So here's my review of To the Guilty... Death!

Review of To Rule Them All:

Submitted(+2)

Just to move the topic up :)

Submitted(+2)

Thank you so much for playing Drinking in Detroit! I really appreciate (and agree with) all of your spot-on feedback. I am beyond grateful for your kind words and will check out your other streams as well!

Submitted(+1)

Hey mirta000, are you still on the mission? Can't wait for your next videos!

Submitted(+1)

I am. Though I had health issues so did practically no recording for this week and indulged in Bloodlines today instead. I'll see if I can continue tomorrow, so will update the thread on Monday if all goes well :)

Submitted(+1)

Oh. I'm sorry to hear about the health issues. I hope there's nothing really serious and wish you great health!

Submitted (4 edits) (+3)

I don't know Z9GN but they are playing a lot of games. Maybe even more. I don't have all title in mind.

Submitted

Hey, if anyone played any extra games, please drop them here! I kind of have to stop going through them myself though, as work picked up and I'm barely making enough to meet my bills, meaning that I just don't have days off, ever. But hey, this is how life be! So if I never got to yours, I'm sorry and I hope that someone else did <3