Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Checking in about the SECOND deadline!!

A topic by Ben K Rosenbloom created Nov 21, 2019 Views: 375 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Host

Hello all! If you've submitted a game for the second round, you should have received an email from me! If you haven't yet submitted a game for the second round, no worries at all! You should have also received an email from me. Please let me know how things are going, and if anyone needs additional time or support! Thanks so much :^) I have been having a lot of fun reading what everyone sends in!

Host

Everyone should have received an email, but the deadline has been pushed back! The new deadline is the 30th (and the new final round deadline is december 15th)!

Host

Hello everyone!! I'm still waiting on one last submission before closing round 2. Sorry to make you all wait for the final round!

Submitted

I didn't receive a confirmation email on my Round 2 submission. Are you waiting on me?

Host

Nope, somehow I just forgot to email your confirmation! Sorry about the mix up.

Submitted

No worries! Just didn't want to be holding things up :)

Submitted

Just saw this topic and I also never got a confirmation. Did you get my second round submission? I sent it on the 22nd (in reply to getting the initial round 2 text. Which could have been the problem now that I think about it).

Host

ahh sorry, it's not you either!! I did take a moment when I got your submission to say "uh oh I am for sure going to forget about this, better download the game right now" but I must have decoupled that from the "send an email confirmation!" impulse. Sorry for the confusion!

Submitted

No worries! Wrangling that many submissions/emails can't be easy. Glad to know you go it!

Submitted

It's getting to be where we're going to hit maximum Holiday levels during the Jam. Is there a deadline for that one last submission?

Host

I've been having the same thought - I'm hoping to send out games for round 3 tomorrow.

Submitted(+1)

Sounds good, it'd be good to keep it moving, even if someone gets an unfinished round two or just the round one submission.