Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

First to the Finish Line?

A topic by nikomaru created Oct 23, 2018 Views: 333 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

I managed to DL and rate AND COMMENT  on all 90 other submissions. I would have done so last week, but I got a little tired. I started off strong with fifteen on the first day, twenty on the second, then averaging about eight or so the following two weeks. Managed the last ten tonight. How's everyone else holding up? So much extracurricular work! But it was fun, right? I had fun. Thanks Ian!

Submitted

Well done nikomaru! I have only started rating the past weekend, and I have done about 50% of them so far (commented all of them but one). It is certainly not an easy task.

Submitted

You might be. I still have about 15-20 to read and rate. Did not comment that much though..

Submitted

Snap! I didn't know it would take GIF format! I updated my page with the original image I created sooo long ago. Enjoy!!

Host (1 edit)

Thank you nikomaru! And thank you to everyone else who has taken the time to rate and comment on entries!

Submitted

I also rated every single entry! That was so fun, reading every single different game and finding so many gems. People are missing out by not going through all of them. Good work everyone!

Submitted

I rated every entry and it was great fun. Encountered some great mechanics, and some really novel approaches to the theme and to game design in general. It's very worthwhile to go through the process, this is a boiled down way to encounter a lot of design concepts.