Play clutter2N1's itch.io page
|Uniqueness of Metaness||#50||3.245||3.700|
Ranked from 10 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Relevant Metaness Categories
How is your game meta (within each relevant category)?
Game Mechanic Deconstruction:
- abusive game (though not exceptionally so)
- approximately two discrete but overlapping games/systems
- subverts breakout mechanics? -- whatever that's worth
- some ui elements (e.g. number of remaining balls) are game-world objects and/or directly interact with play
- tries to remind you that you are looking at a screen
- muddles spatial habits
Please list any pre-made art/music/other assets that you used.
font = arial, unity's default font
cube and sphere meshes are from unity too
How many members in your team?
Anything you want to say to players before they play?
This is a prototype. Level pacing is rather uneven. Things pick up by level 2, alas.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.