Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How's development going for everyone?

A topic by DufusDoggo created Apr 10, 2020 Views: 301 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+1)

For me it's been going good. For some reason I decided to use an engine I have never touched before this jam, but I feel like I'm doing alright. 

Submitted

Pretty good, kinda wish there was more time but it's turning out pretty great. Pry gonna end up making it better once the comp is done, :3

Submitted

Well, I'll make sure I check out your game when it comes out

Submitted

lol, thanks bud, I'll do the same for yours, :3

Submitted (1 edit)

I know I'll definitely run out of time with my game: "Beneath The Sands: After the Incident", because I have a busy weekend at my parents and I have to do stuff away from the computer. So yeah I think I have like a maximum of 20 hours of time left to use, and I don't even have a crafting system yet. But atleast what I have done so far, looks and feels good. :) This jam game is a kind of 1.5 sequel to a bigger story game that I haven't yet made. This is part of the future of the story, after it. :D P.S. I use Game Maker 2 so development should be a bit quicker, but I'm still going too slow.

Submitted

Sounds awesome! Sorry you're on a time crunch. But, I'll still play it when it comes out!

Submitted

Thanks, I'll try to try yours too, even if I may be a bit busy because of RL stuff. :) 

Submitted

I'll have to finish mine after the jam.

Submitted

same, I have a functional mess, but that's about it. I'll be able to submit, probably, but it will def have to be worked on after.

Submitted

Going pretty well! Needs more polishing, but I knew for myself I had to submit as is for now. I have far too long a track record of unfinished projects due to being eternally anal over every aspect. I decided to start joining game jams to at least get the motivation to let go of a project regardless of whether it's exactly what I envision. Then, I can be open to criticism and hopefully grow accordingly!

Submitted

Oh god, I've just finished! It's not the end of it I'll surly add more content to my game "Alchemy Barista". I'll surly play your games after some sleep.