Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What are you planning on making?

A topic by Nameless Designer created Nov 04, 2022 Views: 269 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Host

Less than 30 days until the game jam is starting. Has anyone decided on their project and care to share some details or is it a secret and under wraps until its done?

Let us know what you have planned...

Submitted

I posted this contest in my facebook group.  Working on my submission now.

Host

Thanks for spreading the word, the more the merrier!

(+1)

I ran a small solo adventure using another system but I drew a nice map on a paper so I'm going to see if I can make a little adventure for it, going to make the characters of my solo game into NPCs.

So my plans are to make it a Mini-Setting, I'll try and write it so it can be set in the Wildlands and it will be about the heroes attempting to stop the summoning of a great undead monster by a secret cult being aided by the Wildfolk. Will have 3-4 factions, a race, a class, at least 2 adventure sites, a small event generator table for the wildlands, 2 enemies, a few new items.

The map will be semi random, I'll use the one I have but you will travel slightly differently as you have a few paths you can take, with different danger levels. Most of this stuff is already written so I'll just have some work organizing it.

I hope I can get it out properly, I think I'll have about 20-30 pages. But I have already started (Very much not finished)

Host

Hey Purple Robed Wizard, thanks for sharing the details. It sounds very exciting, look forward to seeing the final detail when it's ready.

I was thinking it would be pretty cool if we had a few submissions fleshing out different regions of the map which all together could form a bit of a sandbox campaign.

Good luck with the project!

Submitted(+1)

A religion and a creature  ... disability permitting ;)

Submitted

My PC, as a NPC.  Lol

(+1)

Most likely a religion, if i can fit it into the setting organically.

Submitted

I'm not sure! I have a few ideas. I'm definitely leaning towards writing an adventure. But as to what that will be or how complex it will be, that's anyone's guess. I did get my copy of Tome of Adventure Design today, so I'm excited to see of that gives me any ideas! 

Submitted

I ended up writing a faction. I had a spark of an idea for one that I thought would be fun, so it's out there for all to check out.

Host

Thanks for the submission, will check it out.

Submitted

Looking to do Psionics and a setting with Gods and some races.

I have a whole buncha stuff in mind but I’m going to focus on getting my adventure site done and submitted first of all!

Submitted

I've posted a simple process to convert monsters from OSR systems to HoA.