Play gameThe Legend of Sleezer's itch.io page
|Incorporation of Vile Ingredients||#4||4.273||4.273|
|Fun Despite Itself||#7||3.182||3.182|
Ranked from 22 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Vile Alliance (Glinny or Cahrsurraurher) and Ingredients Included
- You have a extremely annoying small sidekick. Who will in particular randomly trip you over giggle and say don't mind me.
Despite having no likeable characteristics everyone in the game your character included loves this piece of trash. Suggested name Sleezer
- You can only input up to 4 lowercase letters for you and your party's names, but the default presets are all clearly over that limit while also being horrible names.
- Redeeming codes found under the cap of participating Mountain Dew beverages unlocks powerful armor covered in Mountain Dew branding.
If you abstain from the promotion, your party will occasionally comment about how good a Mountain Dew would taste about now.
- There is a minor NPC early on in the game that shares the exact character model as the player.
This is never explained or acknowledged by anyone in the game.
- Deep bass "ooohhh nooooo!" every time you die
- The 'Interact' button to talk to an NPC is the same button as 'Use Consumable Item', which is a precious resource.
- The player character sprite in the overworld doesn't look like the portrait
- Not having a way to tell you how much time you've played.
- After you get the main villain's HP close to zero, a cutscene plays out in which the villain overpowers your character and takes them captive.
SLOGAN: "Hurt me Daddy"
CELEBRITY LIKENESS: Ian McKellen as The Randy Old Man
Thanks for this very unique game jam!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.