Please feel free to ask any questions you have here.
1. Does this mean I have to use default font?
2. Do I have to use the default title screens?
Yes, unless you choose to skip using a title screen
3. Can images generated by code (via use of a plugin or script call, not a png) be used?
4. Can I use the in-engine character generator/sound editor/animation editor ext?
5. Which engines can be used?
Any RPG Maker engine and the assets the engine is sold with can be used, as long as you own a license for each one you use/use assets from.
6. Can I use plugins?
Yes, as long as the plugin doesn't use assets not packaged with an RPG Maker engine
7. Can I work on a team?
8. Can I do multiple entries?
9. Can I win more than once?
Yes, if you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd and also win People's Champ.
10. Can I use Photoshop or Gimp to edit default assets?
You can isolate, upscale/downscale default assets for use in different RPG Maker engines and or with plugins. No other editing or modification is allowed.
11 . Can I use Audacity to edit my sound effects?
12. Can I use the Doodads plugin from Yanfly and the default assets that it comes with?
Yes, we're making an exception to this one since all of the original assets are derived from default RTP and will allow for better mapping.
13.) Can we use screenshot of RTP maps made in the editor as Battle Background?
We WILL allow for rtp maps to be screen shotted and used as battle backgrounds. This is technically an exception to the rules.