This jam is now over. It ran from 2020-02-22 19:00:00 to 2020-03-23 19:00:00. View results
Welcome to the 5th annual Driftwood Game Jam!!!
SEE THE WINNERS HERE!!!
(****PLEASE REFER TO THIS PAGE AND THE FAQ POST IN THE PAGE COMMUNITY SECTION FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE RULES****)
1. RTP only, with the exception of any plugin you would like to use that doesn't use non RTP resources. (Doodads plugin using RTP is allowed, any default resources from any RPG Maker engine is allowed as long as you own a license for each engines asset that you use. )
2. Judges should be able to complete your game in 30 minutes or less, anything going over 30 minutes may not be judged.
3. No pre-existing projects.
4. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry at our own discretion.
5. No NSFW or content that violates YouTubes Terms of Service.
6. No visual novels.
7. You can up-scale/down-scale images and change sound file types in order to use default assets from one RPG Maker engine in another RPG Maker engine. For example, if you would like to use VX assets in the MV engine, you can upscale them to fit (you cannot edit or modify them in any other way) Also, if you wish to use sound files from an engine that uses a different file type, you may convert them to work in the engine you're using) You may also isolate default images like for use in plugins, such as (but not limited to) doodads or to use in other areas (such as an icon as a sprite).
Grand Prize: $75 Cash prize(only through paypal) or $75 Steam Gift Card and first pick from about 30 steam keys (Thank you Damian Floyd for contributing $50 to the grand prize!!)
People's Choice: Second pick from about 30 steam keys
2nd Place: A $50 cash prize(only through paypal) or $50 steam gift card thanks to Samkfj AND
Third pick from about 30 steam keys.
3rd Place: Fourth pick from about 30 steam keys
No submissions match your filter