Post your feature requests here. Upvote ones that you would like to see happen sooner rather than later.
"big" things currently in development:
- Arbitrary collision detection.
- YAML/JSON support.
- HTTP GET/POST support.
- Regex and BigDecimal support.
- Ability to create iOS apps (without the need for a pricey Mac, OH SNAP).
- Ruby keyword arguments support. (Ruby 2.x support)
- Mouse held attribute.
- "Bug replication mode".
- Fix bug with sound looping.
- Named arguments/hashes to generate primitives (as opposed to just positional array values
- Sample app that shows faux 3D using line primitives.
- XML support.
- Keyboard top level properties are functions that return `key_held.KEY || key_down.KEY`.
- Ability to press § to bring up the console.
- Reasonable defaults for dragonruby-publish.
- Training video/intermediate Ruby crash course.
- DragonRuby sandbox/html based editor.
- More sample apps (so many sample apps).