Post any feature requests here!
I don't have an official "road map". I have a big ol' to-do list, but I tend to just add features/fixes as I need them.
Main features I'm planning to get to one day (in no particular order):
- Template Load, Save,
- More build in Gui Controls, like a Text Box
- Update 9-verb interface to use new Gui system (making it easier to customize)
- Text Mesh Pro support
- Better documentation, all in one place
- More interface templates -
Lucasarts 9-verb style, Sierra style, and high res style games. Potentially from community contributions.
- Screenshots in save games
- Pathfinding improvements-
path around moving characters, block off areas using regions, better toggling of walkable areas
- Better support for multiple QuestScript windows (tabs)
- Built-in support for "following" characters
- Custom Polygon editor (Not really necessary, but it'd be nice)
- Double click to teleport built-in support
- Improved support for existing custom verbs system.
- Ongoing fixes for later versions of unity (as unity breaks things :P)
Better handling for "background" coroutines that restart when you restore game. (Added extension for this)
Some convenient Tweening/Easing functions
Auto-complete animation and sound cue names
Reordering hotspots/props, etc
Pinning feature for Rooms/Characters/etc (in leau of full "folder" support). For managing big projects Character "Move" functionality, like props have Easy way to temporarily change player Idle + Talk, then reset it. Automatic clickable area polygon based on sprites Setting to preserve pixel-art resolution when characters scale Simple GUI system. I hate how complicated unity's is, so something where you can create buttons and things just like hotspots in a room, and they integrate nicely into your scripts.
If you need anything above (or anything else) be sure to let me know, I'm much more likely to get to something sooner if I know it'll get used!