I had to reload this page five times to play through the game, here's what happend each time:
1) Didn't realize there was a tutorial level and didn't know it was down plus jump to fall through the thin platforms.
2) Talked to the first npc in the game and it softlocked.
3) Found the tutorial level, and after going through some of it softlocked (might've went through a dialouge box too fast.)
4) Found out that jumping + talking to an npc causes glitched dialouge, and after messing with that more the game softlocked.
5) Got stuck on the 6-tile spike jump for a bit until I found the air dash button randomly, and then softlocked after wall-jumping into the upwards screen transition instead of climbing the ladder.
Finally then was able to finish the game.
On top of having to reload five whole times, the game generally plays and feels not very Mega Man like, and with many other minor bugs I can only assume a lot of time was spent on the art rather than the game part, and even then it still doesn't look great since the pixel art isn't scaled to an integer amount.
You had ninety days... What happend.