I like the idea. Feels like it needs more balancing.
Street Conference Studios
Recent community posts
We want to offer help to the community in the products we use to make our projects. If you need any assistance with Unity, Blender, or GIMP please feel free to contact us on this post, our website, or Facebook.
If you have a problem and/or need something created in any of these programs we may be able to do it, but that will be decided by us and we cannot guarantee we will be able to help.
A drug dealer simulator In a city full of drugs, gangs, corrupted officials, crooked cops, low paying jobs, and high rent, all your character wants to do is get out! Your character has a plan. Make $100,000 and stash it back. Get $100,000 in the safe, get 1000 TrapCoins, the new cryptocurrency, and when you leave give $50,000 to the homies. Deal with paying rent. Buying supplies. Police, rival gangs trying to rob you, while buying and making drugs to sell them and fund this plan to get to paradise. Your own private island.
- 3 different drugs
- Buy weed and coke
- Buy supplies like baking soda, water, bullets, and bags
- Use coke, baking soda, and water to cook crack
- Buy and sell TrapCoin the in-game cryptocurrency
- Music with visualizations that show on the table and give game play perks
- Live stats in the living room
- Robberies, rent, police, and a fast paced constant challenge to reach your goal