When running with LÖVE, the files will be exported raw, so you don't have to worry about the numbers after the folders. Those are only in your source project, not in the exported version.
Recent community posts
You should put stuff in %APPDATA%\Superpowers. For instance:
A pull request would be much appreciated, so we can test it out, discuss & merge if it fits!
We (as in, the core dev team) don't have immediate plans for a full-blown keyboard shortcut customization UI but maybe someday, if someone comes up with a good design :)
(EDIT: That was Elisée, posting with the wrong account whoops)
Hey! We have released Superpowers v1.0 with many new features and improvements — https://www.patreon.com/posts/superpowers-v1-0-614...
- Superpowers v1.0 release notes
- Superpowers Core v1.0 release notes
- Superpowers Game v1.0 release notes
- Did you change the port in the settings tab? Make sure it says 4237 for the main port, and 4238 for build port.
- Make sure the server starts? Did you uncheck auto-start? Any error listed at the bottom of the window?
Can you believe it? Today's the day!
Holy moly. It's happening in less than 10 hours!
Superpowers goes open source at noon PST / 3pm EST
We'll be live at hitbox.tv/SparklinLabs to press the big red button, demo it all, launch our Patreon, talk about contributing and future plans. We'll be speaking in French but we'll have slides in English and we've got some people on call to translate it all for you in the chat.
See you then! Can't. wait. ♥