Thank you! I saw that :) I squealed :D
Recent community posts
I'm re-releasing Rheum with a big update! It came out in January of this year but since then I've updated a lot. Purchases come with a Steam key. There's also a free version available if you'd like to try that :)
A mass of muscle and teeth lay dormant before you. As you inch your way closer, it comes alive. A sphincter crying for help, beckons you to descend. Your only option is down.
Travel through a fleshly vessel, as an eyeball, collecting rheum [eyeball crusties] to grow stronger in your fight against the infection plaguing this.......body.
Upgrade your pupils, dodge bullets, and clear the screen of projectiles with cornea crushing blasts!
- 3 levels of juicy maddness
- Easy, Hard and Endless Mode
- Endless Mode features 5 unique power ups
- A plethora of bullets and eyeballs!
- 3 unlockable characters
- Hidden bosses to find and defeat
- Stackable Power Ups(for even more bullets and eyeballs!)
- Keyboard/Mouse or Controller Support
- An original soundtrack
- Best with headphones!
- So much red and pink, you'd be right to question my art style
- Beat your high scores with a scoring system where there's always rheum for improvement
- Cheat codes? Yeah cool cheat codes to increase the difficulty!
I originally released my game for free with donations. Now I've done some big updates and I'm releasing the game on steam and I wanted to insure that any one who donated on itch would receive a steam key. I have my generated keys from steam, and was about to send an individual key to each person who donated.
So i was curious if there was an easier way to distribute the keys :)