As long as you don't use my assets, I'm cool with it
Recent community posts
The graphics are awesome! Though for an action platformer the movements of the player are kinda stiff. It take a long time to accelerate and it doesn't feel that smooth. Also, I love the style of the game!
You should've played the entire game. There are credits at the end. I can make the job a little easier for you here:
- Sky Background: Pauilina Riva https://opengameart.org/content/sky-background
- 8Bit Title Screen: Joth https://opengameart.org/content/8bit-title-screen
- Happy Tune: Syncopika https://opengameart.org/content/happy-tune
- Boss Battle #3 [8bit]: nene https://opengameart.org/content/boss-battle-3-8bit
- Sunday at the disco: Snabisch https://opengameart.org/content/sunday-at-the-disco-nes-version
-The Essential Retro Video Game Sound Effect Collection: SubspaceAudio https://opengameart.org/content/512-sound-effects-8-bit-style
-Victory: celestialghost8 https://opengameart.org/content/victory
Probably one of the best games in this jam! Very fun, though the images were a bit too complicated and the time to look at the image was very small. I would also recommend a help page because it took me a while to figure out the controls.