actually kinda easy 10/10
Recent community posts
The gameplay is insanely good for a gamejam!! That feeling when you shoot a chain reaction cube into a load of things knowing it's gonna delete everything is great! This game has a ton of potential. Good job!
Ok, I have a few things to say:
- First of all: The game looks amazing! You have done a very good job with the lighting, effects and atmosphere!
- You have picked a great main mechanic and you made it in a way that can be expanded on alot, good job!
I do have a few small faults with the game though:
- The HUD - I didn't even know there was HUD until a few minutes into gameplay. That may not happen for everyone but making the HUD more visible would do your game well!
- Bugs - You may know this bug, but when the player dies a few times, death completely stops working and you stay at 0 HP.
The final suggestion is to make the room exits pop out more than they do now.
Other than that, you have created an awesome game! Keep working!
Nice game! I liked the visuals and the music. Though for the gameplay:
I think you should make it clear inside the game that your goal is to go down.
In my first playthrough, I didn't even notice the score.
Great game all around, I really enjoyed it!
One thing is that the reality glasses are a bit overpowered as you can use them with almost no payoff or cooldown(I know they need to recharge but that happens quickly).
To prevent that I would suggest adding a downside to the glasses like one of the following:
1. You can't move while using them
2. there is a limited amount each level
This game is actually really fun to play, and I love the graphics!
Though I feel like the enemies have an advantage over you because its hard to peek and shoot at them
and their accuracy is pretty good.