Nope, not saving. Maybe because I don't save any characters. I didn't know that this is possible until I realised that there is button "save and quit" and I should back up more. I was so angry to lose every character so I rage quit before xD
Recent community posts
It's impossible in this game to
hire a samurai grab a box, rich important people can hire a samurai grab a box, poor people... I'm done with this joke. There is a very huge delay in pressing E button an actually grabing the box, so it makes that you don't grab it for a minute or so when you dropped it.
But great job with randomising and a pickaxe.
I do like this game. I achieved everything I can besides playing multiplayer. This game should develop further! I like how originally this layout of "separate islands" was done and it was kind of fitting to find a secret path. Cause this game is so small I'll try to cover everything useful I can.
1. Game needs "turn down the music" key.
2. Saves please.
3. Normal opening maybe?
4. Of cource buyables need tooltips. Name, time of growing, if produces once or more.
5. More clear exploring. People think that they can't go anywhere besides roads. Tutorial page on the start would help to explain everything without the gif also.
6. When you hold a pathway tile you should know exaclty where you gonna place it, the place should be highlighted.
7. There are holes that are not holes. For a example, one of them lead to the secret pathway. It looks like you are walking on the sky.
8. I agree with previous reviewer. Fences should be buildable and removable. A hammer should do. Also crops (especially bushes!) and pathways. And trees (an axe), also growing them.
9. An easter egg is dissappointing. Findable item there should be more expensive. Or even a sprite that is unique and not movable. Better if both. This would create a positive connection with those items and a sprite.
10. More crops. I mean more expensive. For more goals and therefore length of the game.
11. I think rain and snow won't fit. They do not serve any purpose and make all of the colours too much different.
12. Bird feeders won't work too because they do not serve any purpose either besides giving trees a purpose.
These are neat little tweaks, great job!
Though I was so enchanted by birds so I thought that door opening sound was too loud until I lessened my settings.
I especially love moonicite bottle.
Thanks for your feedback on my feedback! Your plans are pretty interesting. I love books. This actually reminds me about a game that has unlimited resource of touchable 3D books (Hustle Hobo) but lacks order to them (well, they are destined to be sold, but I didn't want to). About the order, I totally love how neatly potions stay at shelves and that old screenshot when there are a lot of seeds on shelves. But with 3D physics it's very hard to place stuff accurately if not impossible. There is a way to do this - inventory. That would make seed and planks replacing easier, also that would be very fine to can place an item to the inventory on the shelf or a crate. That is a pretty massive suggestion on your stage of development, but this feature can be very useful (and beautiful).
So, I tried to burn myself in a cauldron, but I got stuck in a gap behind a table because shelf blocked me off. Left side of a cauldron table is perfect for climbing on it, but a right side is solid, I suppose because of a button.
It's hard to aim watercan at very young flowers, but I guess you know it.
I want to talk about the ladder a little bit more. I see that it's not a finished model and it lacks safety measures. So I'll just tell it's disadvantages. It's easy to fall from it in 3 sides: to the "stuck" corner, through the gap under the second floor (straight into the box or something like that) and just fall from it in a rush because there is no railing.
(and some suggestions that are not about adding new models)
Have to say that game lacks a tutorial of crafting receipts. Also, game should've tell what water bar means (I didn't know at the start that it is a water container of a flower, so I was annoyed from filling it to the top because I thought it is necessary), that rocks can be mined and a schedule of free stuff boxes.
And I need to delete flowers from the garden, thanks. Those what I planted first bugged me because I did it for test reasons, not for beauty. (Totally love the look from the upper window, but want to rearrange my garden)