Sorry, it's hard to play a game about selfish one-sided chick that wants to make a chat-bot her ideal love. As a fan of AI I was dissapointed right from the start. Even in Stardew Valley it was a comedic cliche sub-plot and creator wanted to make a bot that helps people, not just "loves" an owner. That robot flew away because no conscious creature deserves to be a slave.
Recent community posts
I'm not really into "credits" stuff x) For me is more gamey to have an option to go into a gallery and watch everything there, calmly and fully in control of arts I am lookin' at.
'Course you can put it. The name is Lira Miriak, the site is better be youtube channel, because I don't use publically anything else in english community. For now I don't have enough subs so I could've change a link to something adorable and not just https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwHBJ_49TBG1hyIhLyuiQ6g, so it'll have to wait or we have to be creative. I won't change a name of the channel Miriak / Мирьяк, because I am determined to be a bilingual channel.
I don't know, we will see. Tell me if you'll do something.
I am very happy that you are still working on this game! I do understand a difficulty with changing engines (I was watching how Yandere Dev was doing, he was explaining problems with engine limitations). I will totally stream more of the game if it'll get updated (I hope there will be no oh-my-god-i-don't-care-about-those-priests moment). I don't really know if I will check those updates in time, but I am still inspired about an idea.
What are those two projects? I'll add them to my "to stream" list.
Since I'm going to play it completely, would you like an "in-depth review" when I'd be done? I have a somewhat skill at writing complete nonsense that somehow makes good points about games. It's just an opinion everytime though. And I guess you kind of signed up for this kind of stuff with your questionnaire.
I have no opportunity to make all the points via playthrough because there is no time for me to just sit and brag about stuff over and over again. Also it's harder for me to say stuff then write it.
Then not anymore! Silly russian accented girl for an unwanted rescue.
I do like the game enough to punish myself through it fully. Punish - because it's heavy on lags and crashes for me, and I am impatient.
Hi devs, streamed your game there. I'm sorry but it is half-baked in narration and gameplay. I "divorced" husband (closed the game) that makes me ride to another town lots while his "friends" live two inches from each other (or he could've just send them letters with money). I am not feeling tired and exhausted from laundry and cooking, also I could've rearrange my cooking plans so it wouldn't be so in a hurry. I would've not even give birth to those whiny children that need a lot of attention and resources. This is a game about stupid people being stupid. It's not what it is trying to be.
Hi devs! I streamed your game! Sorry for bad quality. It was an enjoyable piece with it's artwork, music design and world, but there are some mistakes in game design (and maybe in my PC, it's a tough fella). Would be a shame if you stopped developing this! I don't know if you did stop.
Nope, not saving. Maybe because I don't save any characters. I didn't know that this is possible until I realised that there is button "save and quit" and I should back up more. I was so angry to lose every character so I rage quit before xD
I do like this game. I achieved everything I can besides playing multiplayer. This game should develop further! I like how originally this layout of "separate islands" was done and it was kind of fitting to find a secret path. Cause this game is so small I'll try to cover everything useful I can.
1. Game needs "turn down the music" key.
2. Saves please.
3. Normal opening maybe?
4. Of cource buyables need tooltips. Name, time of growing, if produces once or more.
5. More clear exploring. People think that they can't go anywhere besides roads. Tutorial page on the start would help to explain everything without the gif also.
6. When you hold a pathway tile you should know exaclty where you gonna place it, the place should be highlighted.
7. There are holes that are not holes. For a example, one of them lead to the secret pathway. It looks like you are walking on the sky.
8. I agree with previous reviewer. Fences should be buildable and removable. A hammer should do. Also crops (especially bushes!) and pathways. And trees (an axe), also growing them.
9. An easter egg is dissappointing. Findable item there should be more expensive. Or even a sprite that is unique and not movable. Better if both. This would create a positive connection with those items and a sprite.
10. More crops. I mean more expensive. For more goals and therefore length of the game.
11. I think rain and snow won't fit. They do not serve any purpose and make all of the colours too much different.
12. Bird feeders won't work too because they do not serve any purpose either besides giving trees a purpose.