Finished playing the game. Good Job Tsundere Studio :)!!
I like (Not according to priority):
1. The (plot) twist where Sam decided to open up to Liam about her problems, and made me think that she
gave him the whole truth.
2. The comparison used between the imaginary stray cat and the zombie at home.
3. The logic that is displayed by the zombie.
4. The knowledge about the nature of the work, however close it is to the truth.
5. Some of the sense of humor in the game actually got me laughing to myself, catching me off guard.
6. The characters' characteristics really align with real-life people.
7. The artwork for the story is pleasant to the eyes. Same goes with the dialogue box as the theme matched with the mood of the story. I like the choice of color too.
8. Music accompanies the experience nicely, aiding in makin it more meaningful.
9. The life lessons that is weaved into the story and presented nicely. Your team managed to pull off a brilliant work, taking various harsh realities in life and wrapped them in a good manner.
10. The interaction which is natural and life like. Smoothly pleasing as it didn't feel forced.
11. The character's short bio really helps me better to visualize the story.
1. Short info texts or indicator when I hover over the icons (bottom right) in the dialogue box will help players better.
2. My grammar is not so good but there's some grammatical and typing errors that I noticed, didn't bother me much while playing the game coz it didn't really distort the message intended to players.
3. I'll be even more engaged with the game if there's more decision-making scene available, even if they won't impact the ending.
Lastly, I enjoyed playing the game as I get to have fun and learn a lot simultaneously. So, Thank U guys for the game :) !