Super, merci pour la video!
Recent community posts
Hello Fabiin and welcome here.
Thx for your comments, You're not the only one contacting us being happy to see Dstroy 2 being in progress after playing the game 20+ years ago. :). We will release a new build soon normally, so you should have more to test soon.
About the bugs:
- No sound - It's normal, because we have not started to work on any sound yet. We're waiting for Jerome, the original musician to work on it again, but he is very busy, so, we're waiting :P...
- For the other problem, let's test the new version coming in few day, and we'll see if it's still there. then we will see. We can test Linux versions on Ubuntu too for now, so we should be able to better test the Linux version. We will even propose in the upcoming version an Appimage version of the game, because it's so much easier to propose it like this :).
If you want to join us on Discord btw, you can get more news here: https://discord.gg/ZCMm2xw
Thx so much.
We added online score when we had a service allowing us to do so 'easily'. So the Android (with Google play) and Steam version have it.
This version without any DRM or mandatory account unfortunately is not, but you're right, it's part of the fun to compare your high score with your friends, or the world.
We’re planning to fix some of the bugs and add a couple of features to the game postLD judgment period. So if you encounter bugs or have any enhancement in mind (like keeping highscores), feel free to post them here. :)
What's planned based on feedbacks from players:
- Allowing rotation in both direction when a Tetrinos is against Border
- Rotation for the square Tertinos
- backspace relaunch the game
- Windows mode update after problems met by few Streamers.
- Adding, Keeping and Showing your best Highscore at the end of each game.
(Played on Mac OSX version)
It's working great with a fast pace, not that easy but definitely balance not to be too hard or frustrating.
Maybe a little vibe of Xenon II in the palette colors and univers, really nice Music too.
Can play with Joystick or keyboard (Fortunately, several keys to shoot, because on Mac, Arrows + Ctrl are assigned by the OS).
in the end, very good job, guys !