New alpha version 0.0.12 is here with some important bug fixes:
- Switched to use SDL2 game controller mappings for much better gamepad support.
- Added a notification when new gamepad is connected.
- Reworked OpenGL initialization code to fix some compatiblity issues.
- Fixed some special characters not showing right in high score names.
- Added a --video-fail-safe command line option to temporarily force fail-safe video settings.
- Added V-sync interval setting to system settings menu.
- Added setting to disable mouse control (and prevent mouse capture).
- Added an ominous sound playing just before bosses appear in survival mode.
- Updated all packaged libraries to latest versions.
Note: This version fixes a bunch of compatibility issues, so If you have previously had problems launching the game, no is a good time to give it another try!