Sorry for being a bit late on this! Was busy with work! D:
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi my name is Steven! I'm 22 and currently live in Montreal, Quebec. Send me a DM Steven#4726 if you want to talk or have any questions!(I'll do my best to answer them! :o)
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I haven't participating in the jam since the very first MFGJ but since then I've been mostly helping others as a mentor!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
My favorite games are Puzzle games, action rpgs and competitive games . However, the games that inspire me the most now a days are games that delve into quirky themes or mechanics.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have about 4 years of experience as a "hobbyist" game developer. I've participated in many game jams and graduated from a gamedev course.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm passionate about games and the many ways it could be use to teach and entertain!
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Help out newcomers!
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
This might not be too practical but it might be something worth mentioning :o (I wanted to try out something new I guess)
If you're coming into this as a new jammer, it really help to get into the mentality of improving your skills or learning new skill(s) instead of proving yourself to others. Be the best you !
Also and most importantly : go easy on yourself/take care of yourself!!!!!