1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
My name is Steven!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Did not participate last Jam, but helped out as a mentor for Unity. Will continue to do so during this Jam!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Puzzle games and action RPGs are my favorites. However, puzzle games more or less inspired me to make my own games.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have 3 years of "non-professional" experience as a game developer. I have participated in many game jams, made a couple games with other people and I also went to school for game development.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm really passionate about games. Both making them and playing them.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Help out newcomers!
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
If this is your first jam, understand that your vision of what you want your game to be may not show in your final build and that's okay. The fact that you're willing to put in the work is an achievement in itself. (I've mentioned this last years thread but this still holds up today)