A jam favorite, back by popular demand! You know the drill— it's what it says on the can. Introduce yourself to your fellow jammers and check out some of the other people dropping by. The below questionnaire is optional, but feel free to use it!
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
6. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?