Nothing solid yet! The version on github has a couple of very minor updates, but nothing that addresses anything on the roadmap. I will try to update milestones on github to give an idea of how things are going and when the next update will be available - https://github.com/01010111/ZOME/milestone/2
Recent community posts
Yeah I totally think that the "omni-tool" thing is getting too complex, and I think I'll need a toolbar. That'll be coming soon, but in the meantime I just pushed a small update to fix the same tile editing issue as well as the letterboxing!
Thanks for the fast feedback!
Hey! Thanks for the feedback :D
- I think a Fill function will be added at some point, it should be relatively easy to implement!
- Layers are kind of on the roadmap, but pretty far down the line, I'd like to have object placement first
- Yeah, metadata should be doable with objects!
- I may look into supporting zoom on the tiles panel, it might be kinda tough the way it's set up now
- oof, the tileset is cutoff because I was planning on putting the object panel underneath, but I think maybe separating it into another tab or something would be best. I'll get rid of it for now to maximize that panel!
- I'll look into menu commands as well - Dunno if it's possible with the framework I'm using
- I've been thinking about how I can support Undo/Redo - a portion of the editor may have to be rewritten, but I think it'd be worth it.
Posting here is super fine, but if you'd like to post
Hey itchsters! I made OUTLAW MAYOR PANIC over the weekend for LD41 using HaxeFlixel and Aseprite!
The theme was "2 Incompatible Genres" or something, so I made a clone of PACMAN/SIMCITY!
Outrun cops and pick up city missions from your trusted advisor! Missions are really simple, and include:
- put a building down
- put a building down next to another building (for bonus pts!)
- put a building down NOT next to another building
You have three lives, I have never beaten the game.
I've been wrestling with a bug for a while now - I think I'll have to start over with development and clean it up :0
Hopefully it'll be soon, but I have a few other things on my plate! But I <3 upsquid and will definitely get back to it!
I'm really split on adding bosses. Adding increasing difficulty is definitely something I'll be doing soon, and I have some ideas for bosses/endgame, but I also think the endless nature suits Upsquid. Either way, thanks for playing and thanks for the feedback :D