Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Post-jam postcard swap?

A topic by james morwood (he/him) created Apr 06, 2021 Views: 451 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted

Is anyone interested in a postcard swap after the jam? I would be happy to organise a simple swap where we each get a random address and send our postcard game there with a little message :)

If you are interested feel free to email me at "wizardmorwood [at] gmail [dot] com" with the subject "Postcard swap" and I'll figure it out from there.

Sounds interesting. I’ll see if I can do that after the jam(if I decide to participate. I’m indecisive.)

Submitted

I'm definitely down as long as I finish something

I would definitely be down to do it. (also assuming I end up submitting something)

HostSubmitted

I’m game for this part, particularly to UK addresses (since abroad is nearly £2 a pop)

Submitted(+1)

good point about international postage. I will have a think about how that will work :) 

I am down for this if I finish something.  For me the further I could send it the better.  More people handling it in the middle to look at it and go "Huh...?"  =)

Submitted (1 edit)

If I finish something, I would be gladly in.

Submitted (1 edit)

The jam was so much fun if anyone is interested in doing a postcard swap please drop me an email at "wizardmorwood [at] gmail [dot] com" and I will figure something out