Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Awarding Process For Game Jam Placers

A topic by Mister Jay the Game Maker created Aug 16, 2017 Views: 492 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 10
HostSubmitted

As mentioned in the description, the games that get ranked in the top five, will result in the submitters getting prizes.  The first place winner will respond, in this thread, which two prizes are desired.  I will scratch off those two option off the list, and email the game redemption code(s) or find out which Steam game/software desired (if prize choice)..  The second through fourth place winners will also respond in this thread, when it is their perspective turns, with which prizes they desire.  The fifth place winner will receive whatever prize is left.

Submitted

Hiya! 

I would like #2 and #5.

Thank you so much for hosting the game jam, it's been really fun!

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

My email address is thenewhopeteam@hotmail.com .  Please email me so I can send you the Kero Blaster game key.  Look through Steam and pick $25 worth of games/software that is not rated M, and email me your request(s).  If it goes a little over, I might even OK it. :)

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Now it is Steven Miller's turn to choose his two 2nd place prizes.  Previously selected prizes have been stroked-through.

Submitted (3 edits)

I would like #3 and #4.

Thank you for hosting the jam, I had a lot of fun making my game and trying out some of the others!

(I will send you an email in a few minutes! Edit: The message is sent)

HostSubmitted

Now it is Hussain's turn.

Submitted (1 edit)

I would like #1 (Sprite Lamp) and #8 (Memories of Vegabond)

Thanks for hosting and for the concept, one map was a fun limitation to design around and the deadline actually forced me to finish something :D

I guess I need to send you an email? I'll do that now then

HostSubmitted

Now it is Wellzitu's turn.

Submitted

Hi there!

I would like 6# and 7# prizes (Lily looking through and Odd Planets).

Glad to participate, waiting the next episode. 

HostSubmitted

TheIndiesLights is awarded #8 for coming in 5th place.  Please email me to receive your game code.

Submitted

email is sent :D I never thought i would make it up to the 5th place