Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Let's Jam!

A topic by Urania Games created Sep 30, 2021 Views: 246 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted(+3)

Hi folks! Just made this topic because I was curious about what people were thinking of working on!

I'm not gonna be doing a hack of ECB, but I was planning on making a supplement called Operation GDN which justifies having new backgrounds, new departments, new powers, and a set of missions involving paranormal forces and phenomena being taken and exploited by other forces that the ECB have to take back!

HostSubmitted

That sounds great -- I'll be working on finishing up a collection of missions & creating a inspired by Vigilant Lock in Craig Schaefer's books.

Submitted

I'm looking forward to seeing all those new departments, backgrounds, and powers!

I might do a collection of missions based on religious artifacts: the spear of destiny, holy grail, that kinda thing. I'm also revamping my solo hack so I might finish it off for this jam. Play the role of Kassandra King, paranormal fixer, and find out why you owe the Devil your soul!

HostSubmitted(+1)

I’d love to see a set of mission on religious or mythological items. Perfect for a pulp / Indiana Jones spin on ECB. 

Submitted

I'm hoping to create a hybrid with ECB as the setting but with gameplay more inspired by Descended from the Queen (no GM, make up the scenario as we go based on card prompts). Still really fuzzy on the details of actually making that work though - might start lazy just reskinning an existing mashup and expanding from there? 

HostSubmitted(+1)

That sounds incredible!

(+1)

I'm working on a system for players to create their own groups or autonomous arms of the Bureau, called "Independent Agencies." lots of toolbox stuff for players to use to create at the table.

Submitted

Adira this sounds awesome! I've got an idea for a full-ish hack of ECB centered on a kinda "peer organization." Really excited to see what you come up with!

HostSubmitted

I just finished the fifth mission for my ECB anthology. All 5 missions are available, but I'm still working on the conspiracy.

Submitted

Cool!

Submitted

A little late to the party, but I'm working on a hack that introduces a shadowy rival faction called "The Congregation", which is more concerned with purging paranormal activity than trying to contain and study it with a bit of a religious bent. 

It will introduce a few new paranormal powers and rewrite departments. It can be run independently, or slotted in as complications for existing ECB missions.

Lots of scope, but I do plan to publish something, now that the deadline's been extended.