Hey everyone, Im taking a bit from Devlogs that I read from the summer and doing a Quick Intro.
1) Who am I?
- I'm CJ, most of you know me as the man with the protagonist life. However I'm also a programmer with very little 3D modeling experience. You can find me on Twitter as @Rollinskun !
2) Have you ever made a game?
- Yes actually this account is the one that my close friends and I used to share our 3 month assignment Apocablocalypse. Im hijacking the account a bit but I would be great to have all my projects in one place. Apocablocalypse was a 3 month project that we made for a class and it was the closest any of us had ever been to finishing a game. Apart from it we had TONS of abandoned and forgotten projects. It just happens you know?
3) What Engine do you use?
- I primarily use Unity because C# is a language I know extremely well and Ive been using Unity for over I believe 3 years, since High School ended anyway.
4) What are your goals this game jam?
- Well for my last project I mostly did design work and little programming honestly. This time around I'm hoping to get more practice and show what I can do with limited time. I also hope to grow my resume a bit as my goal is to become a Programmer at a Game Company some day! (but who doesnt have a goal like that?)
Alright! Thank you guys for realing the info about me. Coming up next will be the Devlog from my first days work! Hope you all like it!