Thanks J, appreciate it :) Don't want to put too much strain on our production artist fluffybunny though, I feel like they have the most work on top of trying to make their own game, poor guy
Recent community posts
Well you can use dithering to give the illusion of a larger range, not sure if whatever you used to capture it would have the option to do so, or how good it would look if you do. Unknowns! Best of luck trying to fix it but don't spend too long, they're fine as-is for showing development :)
Dood your fairies are so cute! And the character walking around also very good. Agree with you on removing white lines. Also cool how keeping a set colour palette for your backgrounds means when you break it with your characters they really stand out, while still being pastelly. Nice Technique!
Hi I'm doing the concept art. Here is some Stuff that I did
Main character concepts and pose warmup/feeling board. Shades of Conan and Gladiator.
Character turnaround and colour concepts for conversion to sprites.
Enemy concepts. Evil food. Tried to make them a bit gritty or off to sort of fit with the non-cartoony world tileset and character we're using.
I am a graphic designer/illustrator looking for a team to join!
1. Introduction: Hi, I'm Jonathan. Timezone NZST (GMT+12). I don't really have any game ideas myself, but I would love to participate and collaborate with someone who needs an artist and someone to talk to. Probably best suited to visual novel style games due to focus on static-ish visuals, but am willing to try other sorts as well! Probably more for me to learn in those too (a good thing) so whatever you've got, I'm down. Just checked out some Ren'py tutorials and that seems like something I could do too.
Stuff I know how to do:
- graphic design
- user interface design
- props/objects/vehicles(?) etc.
- listen and give constructive feedback. Whatever you need to work out I'm here for you buddy
Stuff I kind of know how to do:
- basic programming (if you need some help with busywork)
Things I'm willing to try:
- Ren'py coding
- 3D modelling
- level building
- 2D animation
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects
- Paint Tool Sai
Know a little:
Willing to try: Anything else required!
4. Portfolio: www.jonathancaridia.com/illustration/ and other categories are there, less relevant but maybe interesting.
5. Contact: I have email (jonathancaridia/ /at/ /gmail/ /com) and skype, and I'm on the Discord server under the same username.